Ice Age

Monday, June 28, 2004

maniac monday

just cudnt resist having my own blog..i mean well finally an unidentifiable corner in the cyberspace for writing ur own cribs..heck! life cant get better!

This is like being given an empty diary u know...I guess I will do the same as we do with fresh new diaries..Writing for da first 4 days with all enthu, and enthu receding frm 1800 words an hour to .18 on an average for the rest of the year...

Have decided whats gonna be my writing style...'bridget jones'...!

I mean one year into work life ( post college life, ad-school life etc etc), and no boy friend at sight + a growing 'prosperity' curve (read - paunch) I have started pursuing this great ambition to be the indian bridget jones... wat say folks?

in case any one who browses by bothers to read this...hey am ash, in my early 20s ( doesnt that sound young) working in advertising ( yup the global camp where all babes congregate - what an irony..!), and generally 'spaced out' - as kind souls put it...

for the dose of history..am a proper tam bram iyer ponnu frm chennai, who is one of the rare few who escaped frm the great software engineer blackhole, which generally leaves all women with an 'Iam-an -nri-so-i-dont-care-if-i-dont-have-an-identity' attitude ( no offence sweethearts..!)

oh yeah the most important thing abt me..shd tell ya all what I am famous for - my hindi...

check this one - "duschasan is the duryodana's brother who tried 'pallu latke' with draupadi rite?"

"bhaiya do anda mere namm me daal ne ka.." - nothing gross guys just means to put two omlettes i got in my account...

needless to say, wherever I go ppl ard me stay happy...

will be back for more...!


1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Yogeshwar Srikrishnan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home