Ice Age

Thursday, September 18, 2008

baby n mamma



hey there!!! thats my lovely boy, been busy being pregnant, having a baby, changing nappies and what not! its a wonder how surprisingly life changes with a litttle one...still remember the moment when he was born...the immense joy it gives you - the pride with which you look at the new dad...oh my god its all so priceless, ,,, Now I know why people have so many babies :-)

li'l fella is 7 and a half months now busy babbling and crawling across commando style - the smile that he gives is soooo priceless and makes everything in life 'worth it'!

it almost feels like Ive been a mother all my life..! I mean I think this is what they mean when they say 'maternal instinct' there was a time when i used to get scared at the thought of holding a new born - now I know to change even when the legs and hands are dancing in different directions...!! and my lill one is just too naughtly already, he loves to pull ladies hair, eat any dirt in sight..ill just go on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home